Miata BeatRush Aluminum Under Panel 1990-1997
* Air turbulence is significantly reduced, producing a more stable ride at higher speeds and increasing down force by creating higher suction pressures between the panel and road.
* Engine temperatures are reduced and stabilized by removing heat from the engine compartment with specialized slits made to draw out hot air while the vehicle is in motion. This is successfully achieved during the creation of down force, as this negative pressure sucks out the heat and is then swooped out by colder air moving underneath.
* Provides greater protection under the engine than stock plastic panels during heavy track or circuit racing competitions.
* Track tested & developed by Beatrush, Japan.
* Weights only 13.7 lbs.
* For Mazda Miata Years: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, and 1997
•MADE OF 2MM THICK AIRCRAFT ALUMINUM.
•INCLUDES ALL NECESSARY INSTALLATION HARDWARE.
•SCCA, NASA, & REDLINE TIME ATTACK LEGAL.
•BUILT-ON SLITS TO REDUCE ENGINE TEMPERATURE.
•AERODYNAMICAL DESIGN TO REDUCE AIR TURBULANCE & INCREASE DOWNFORCE.
This item is an oversized item will have addition shipping charge.