Miata One Piece Budget Top w/Tint Defroster Glass Window Cabrio Vinyl for the 1990-2005 Miata.
One piece design eliminates the zipper and overlapping quarter panels while keeping Deck Seams like the original. Includes pre punched retainers SIERRA bonded window system has no piping or stiching around glass.
* Call Customer Service for White, HOT ROD Colors and Anniversary Blue Colors
SIERRA (hereinafter referred to as the MFG) warrants each new SIERRA convertible top to the original owner as follows:
FOR A PERIOD OF FIVE (5) YEARS FROM THE DATE THE UNIT IS DELIVERED TO THE FIRST RETAIL PURCHASER:
• Failure of the glass window bond to the topping material
FOR A PERIOD OF THREE (3) YEARS FROM THE DATE THE UNIT IS DELIVERED TO THE FIRST RETAIL PURCHASER:
• Cracking or breaking of plastic components (excluding plastic windows)
• Delamination of the deck seams
• Stitching of plastic window into topping material
ITEMS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANY FOR ANY PERIOD:
• Rips, tears, or discoloration of the topping material and stitching
• Seals and gaskets
• Dealer and/or purchaser installed parts and accessories
• Installation on the vehicle
• Glass window breakage or cracking
• Zippers and fasteners
• Plastic window fading, cracking, hazing or discoloring
CERTAIN CONDITIONS WILL VOID ALL WARRANTY.
These conditions include:
• use for any purpose other than normal private use including rental and promotion
• altering the convertible top in any manner without written approval of the MFG
• misuse, negligence or accident
• installation of any part or accessory without written approval from the MFG
• failure to register this warranty with the MFG within thirty (30) days from date of delivery
If a part fails, the purchaser must contact the selling dealer or the installer to determine if the failed part is covered under the terms of this warranty. If a Warranty Claim is necessary, the dealer/installer will contact SIERRA to obtain A Return Material Authorization. If it is impractical for the purchaser to return to the selling dealer, then the purchaser may contact the SIERRA Technical Assistance Help Desk to determine warranty eligibility. In either event, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain a Return Goods Authorization prior to returning the defective part to the MFG. . The defective part, along with a copy of the original Bill of Sale and the MFG issued RMA #, must be returned PREPAID to the MFG. After determining the validity of the warranty claim, MFG will ship a replacement part prepaid to the customer. . Labor costs to replace defective parts are the responsibility of the purchaser.
CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS:
This warranty is subject to certain conditions and limitations including, but not limited to, the following:
• Any part of a SIERRA convertible top that is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty will be repaired or replaced using either new or reconditioned parts at the discretion of the MFG.
• In determining what constitutes a failure under the terms of this warranty the decision of the MFG shall be final.
• This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
• The MFG does not accept any responsibility in connection with the installation of any of its products by its dealers or agents.
• The MFG does not undertake responsibility to any purchaser for warranty express or implied by any of its dealers, distributors or agents beyond that which is contained herein.
• Without regard to an alleged defect of its products the MFG, under any circumstances, does not assume responsibility for loss of time, inconvenience, revenue, or other consequential damage including, but not limited to, expenses for telephone, food, lodging, travel, loss or damage to the vehicle the products are installed on or loss or damage to personal property of the purchaser or user of the products.
• The MFG reserves the right to make changes in the design of, improvements of, or warranty of its products without imposing any obligation upon itself to provide the same for any products theretofore manufactured.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on or exclusions to warranties, therefore some of the exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty affords you specific legal rights. You may have other legal rights that may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.