Water, formaldehyde and silicone are the enemy of tires. Water washes away the natural oils in rubber that keep it elastic. Formaldehyde dissolves rubber on contact and silicone penetrates rubber breaking down both natural and synthetic compounds. We have the answer; Tyre. A new waterless natural cleaner and conditioner for automotive rubber. Tyre cleans, penetrates, rejuvenates and protects against drying and ultraviolet rays while enhancing colour and leaving a subtle natural glow. It is also possible to apply Tyre Preserve to all external Vinyl & Plastics i.e. bumpers, spoilers.Directions for Use:
1. Spray a light mist of Tyre on to a zymol terrycloth or Wax Applicator.
Note: Do not wet tyre with water during application.
2. Wipe evenly over the surface.
3. Let it stand for approximately 30 seconds.
4. Applying medium pressure, wipe slowly with a clean cloth.
5. Let stand again for 1-2 minutes, wipe again to a dry lustre.
Contains Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Tea Tree Oil and Copaiba Root.