Mazda Miata New & Improved Cat-Back Performance Exhaust by Cobalt 1990-1997
Treat your Miata to one of the finest sport exhausts! The NA Single Tip exhaust is the best blend of practicality and looks. Along with an extensive host of features normally found in more expensive exhaust systems, this cat-back exhaust also adds a classy appeal to your sports car and shows off laser-etched Cobalt script-logo on its polished stainless-steel body that shines like chrome. With a sporty exhaust note, Cobalt's NA Single Tip Exhaust is the perfect piece of eye candy for your favorite Roadster. Replace your exhaust system with this one of a kind performance system at a truly affordable price!
Note: If you have a 1990-1995 (OBD 1) car, you must buy a Bung Plug for O2 Sensor, part # 051-012.
- 1.2 mm thick polished Stainless Steel used for muffler shell, tips, and piping
- 2-1/4'' Pipe Diameter
- CNC cut Stainless steel flanges
- Beautifully shaped oval Muffler
- Stainless Steel for inner core and perforated tubing
- Entire muffler completely polished to a mirror shine
- All welds on muffler are ground smooth and polished
- Sporty 3-1/2" slash cut insulated and polished muffler tip
- Muffler packing is a combination of stainless steel wool and fiberglass for a perfect sports car sound that is never intrusive
- 5 Year Warranty*
Warranty: *This muffler is warranted to the original purchaser of record and for the original vehicle on which the product was installed, against defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years. Moss' sole obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement at Moss' option, provided that the muffler discloses a manufacturing defect. Warranty is void if any defects are caused by a physical impact of any kind.