Mazda Miata Fiberglass STREET Hardtop 1990-1997
*Special Order, Please allow 2-3 weeks for production of these Custom made Miata Hardtop
*Additional shipping charges may apply outside of 48 contiguous states
Mazda Miata Fiberglass STREET Hardtop 1990-1997.
- Includes rear non-glass MOLDED, FULL SIZE window
- Includes front, side and rear mounting brackets
- Includes side window seals and rear deck seals
- Finished in black gelcoat, ready to prep and paint (we recommend sending it to a body shop for the best outcome)
- Superior fit, top quality
NOTE: This model is called a "street" model because it comes with weatherproofing seals and a molded rear window. It is not, however, a factory hardtop. First of all, it weighs less than half of a factory top - this makes it super easy to put on and take off, but does not keep out the road noise quite as well as one twice its weight. The mounting brackets are custom made for the top, and the window seals, although effective, are not molded to the window like those in a factory top. The molded rear window looks great and is weather-proof, however it is not glass, and does not have a defrosting option. Bottom line - this is a very nice top, easy to install, and looks great - but it is not a factory top, and will not provide exactly the same the comfort/noise reduction that a factory top will.