Bilstein B16 2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Base Front and Rear Performance Suspension System 2006-2015
The engineers at BILSTEIN have created the ultimate race inspired suspension—the BILSTEIN B16 PSS9/PSS10. This innovative suspension system delivers unsurpassed driving performance.
The manually adjustable damping mono-tube gas shock absorbers feature 9 or 10-stage precise compression and rebound settings, from comfort to competition. The threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive rate springs to achieve the vehicle ride height, center of gravity and level of performance handling desired.
The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this system provides perfect handling performance for every situation.
*The product benefits at a glance:
* Individual settings ranging from maximum comfort to aggressive Sport can be selected by the twist of a dial (9 on PSS9, 10 on PSS10)
* Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles
* Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
* Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
* Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminum alloy
* Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology®for long-lasting corrosion resistance
* Round threads for easy adjustment
* Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
* Gas pressure technology
* BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany
Description:B16 (PSS10)-Suspension Kit
Finish:Dampers: Zinc Plated/Springs: Blue
Title:Bilstein Shock Absorbers
California Proposition 65:WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm
Position:Front and Rear