Clearwater Mazda Miata Door Speakers for years 1990-1997
Our replacement door speakers are a two-way coaxial design with a high quality soft dome tweeter. The installation does not require modifications or adaptors, so factory warranties remain valid. These speakers offer a dramatic increase in frequency response, clarity, and a dramatic improvement in sound.
The latest in acoustical test equipment and computer programs have been used along with extensive "on-road" listening tests. Very extensive work was done to optimize the sound for the Miata in motion and even wind noise was analyzed. No competitive speaker in the world has gone through such refinement. The custom steel basket is even designed to look like a Vintage '60s English sports car steering wheel! Customers agree, Clearwater sound is superb.
Price is for the pair.
• High Quality, Two-way custom tooled 6 1/4" frame woofer
• Precision 1" textile soft dome tweeter
• Installs directly into factory speaker locations without any modification
• Includes custom molded rain shield
• Frequency response, 40 Hz to 20,000 Hz
• Multi-component Crossover to precisely tailor sound
• Simple 10 minute installation (1990-1994 cars, 1995 and up approx 30 minutes)
• High power handling (up to 100 watts per channel)
• Sensitivity 89 dB measured with 1 watt at 1 meter (1 watt = 2.83 volts)
• Specially designed for the Miata
• Speakers are designed to handle any amplifier with ease (After market amps are OK)
(Not compatible with 1999+ models that have Bose systems.)