Miata Tow Hooks 90-97
Required by SCCA, NASA and other sanctioning bodies. Fits 1990-1997 Mazda Miata's.
(March 2018 New Design) MiataCage designed and manufactured NA Miata tow hook.
These tow hooks were designed to properly fit the NA Miata. The old version we uses to see was just a tow hook that was straight down and only pickup up 2 of the orignial 4 factory mounting locations and those 2 poitns are in the same plane.
We designed a rear tow hook that has been improved in many ways:
- It is shorter and curves backwards to fit right underneath the bumper to make it easier to see and use.
- It utilizes 3 of the factory tow hook bolt in points in 2 separate plains.
- It has a provision to tie the car down in the trailer. (Coming Soon)
- One of the issues with the old style tow hook was that if you tried to tow the car down in the trailer with it, the hooks would bend.
- We have added more material around the perimeter of the large hole for better strength and longevity.
- Powdercoated bright Red for visibility.
* THIS PART AND ALL SPEC MIATA PARTS ARE FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES *