Mazda Miata KONI Sport Lowering Kit 1999-2005
- For more spirited steering & hotter handling, upgrade your suspension with a KONI Sport Lowering Kit
- Custom-engineered to fit your year, make and model
- Drops your center of gravity for sportier driving and a more streamlined appearance
- The KONI Sport shocks are fully adjustable—get the ideal dampening rate for the road or the track
- Comes with 4 KONI Sport struts and/or shocks, along with a complete set of H&R or Eibach lowering springs (depending on vehicle)
- Your KONI Sport Kit includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
If tight curves and hairpin turns make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end, then your passion for performance is true. But if you’re still rolling on a stock suspension system, you’re not experiencing the full potential of your ride. For heightened handling, drop your auto down with the KONI Sport Kit.
A lower center of gravity takes a lot of the slop out of your steering, and the KONI Sport Suspension Kit does just that. It brings you down closer to the ground, so every turn of the wheel feels tighter, more responsive and more commanding. Plus, the KONI shocks are fully-adjustable, allowing you to dial-in the dampening to suit your driving style.
Customization is the hallmark of the KONI Sport Suspension. Each kit is expressly engineered to work with your particular year, make and model and comes complete with adjustable KONI Sport shocks or struts, and H&R or Eibach lowering springs (depending on vehicle). What’s more, your KONI Sport Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.