Mazda MX-5 Miata HardDog M2 Hard Core Hardtop 1990-2005
The M2 Hardtop version of the Hard Core Bar is designed for the serious SCCA Solo 1 competitor that wants to maintain a dual purpose car for street and racing use, but doesn't want to give up the hard top or glass rear window convertible top.
Single main hoop diagonal brace and harness tabs standard - a second main hoop diagonal brace may be added for extra strength and better rear vision.
Compatible with the M2 (Second generation 1999-2005) factory glass rear window convertible top and First Generation 1990-1997 with factory size glass rear window.
* Full interior width; farther to the rear than the standard Hard Core allowing better head clearance
* Complete use of hard top and 1999-2005 factory glass rear window convertible top
* Durable black powdercoat finish
* Constructed of highest quality 1.75" diam x .120" wall 1026 alloy drawn over mandrel tubing
* Laser cut 3/16" mounting and back-up plates
* Complete hardware kit w/ grade 8 bolts