Mazda MX-5 Miata HardDog Deuce 1990-2005
The Deuce, Hard Dog's double hoop roll bar, has styling reminiscent of the AC Cobra and other vintage marques from the golden era of sports car racing. Secured with rearward bracing, the Deuce mounts to the unibody framework inside the rear wheel wells using our crash tested frontal and backup plate design. The mounting system combined with the highest quality heavy wall tubing and single bend hoops with multiple stress-critical attachments creates an unparalleled structural support for this type roll bar. The Hard Dog Deuce is available with center mounted rear braces on the main hoops for a retro Cobraesque appearance, or side mounted rear braces for a cleaner double hoop appearance.
* Allows full seat travel and tilt
* Complete use of hard and soft top
* Compatible with 1990 - 2005 Miatas with original equipment or after market plastic or glass rear windows*
* Available with a durable powdercoat finish or polished stainless steel
* Constructed of highest quality 1.75 X .120 inch 1026 alloy drawn over mandrel or T-304 stainless steel tubing
* 10 structural attachment points w/ laser cut 3/16" mounting and backup plates
* Complete hardware kit w/ grade 8 bolts and instructions
* All stainless bars are made to order and take 8 to 10 weeks to complete.
All stainless bars are made to order and take 8 to 10 weeks to complete.