Mazda MX-5 Miata Hard Dog Ace Bar 1990-2005
The Ace, Hard Dog's response to popular demand for a traditional roll bar designed with more rearward placement for better head clearance that doesn't interfere with the stock seat belts.
The flexibility of this design allows us to offer this exciting new bar in many configurations to include: one or two diagonals, harness bar and side or top main hoop rear bracing. The diagonals and / or harness bar can be located in the main hoop or between the rearward braces. Or if you prefer, no diagonal or harness bar at all.
Fits all Miatas through 2005, compatible with hard tops and plastic rear window soft tops, aftermarket or OEM glass rear window convertible tops.* The Ace integrates with the unibody framework inside the rear wheel wells and seat belt towers creating a structure stronger than the individual component parts using much the same mounting system as our Deuce model.
* Allows full seat travel and tilt
* Complete use of hard and soft top
* Compatible with 1990 - 2005 Miatas with original equipment or most after market plastic or glass rear windows*
* Durable black powdercoat finish
* Constructed of highest quality 1.75 X .120 inch 1026 alloy drawn over mandrel tubing
* 8 structural attachment points w/ laser cut 3/16" mounting and backup plates
* Complete hardware kit w/ grade 8 bolts
* Not compatible with factory windblocker
Due to size and weight, additional shipping charges apply.
Polished Stainless Steel take 5-7 weeks for the production and ship.