Mazda MX-5 Miata HardDog M1 Hard Core Hardtop 1990-1997
The Hardtop version of the Hard Core Bar is designed for the serious SCCA Solo I competitor that wants to maintain a dual purpose car for street and racing use, but doesn't want to give up the hard top.
Single main hoop diagonal brace and integral harness bar standard - a second main hoop diagonal brace may be added for extra strength and better rear vision. Or get our NEW X Brace Diagonals for the ultimate in strength *
Designed for first generation (1990-1997) plastic rear window convertible tops. Not compatible with the second generation (1999 - 2005) or aftermarket glass rear window convertible tops.
* Allows full seat travel and tilt
* Full interior width; farther to the rear than the standard Hard Core allowing better head clearance
* Complete use of hard top and soft top
* Durable black powdercoat finish
* Single main hoop diagonal brace and harness bar standard
* Second main hoop diagonal brace may be added for extra strength and better rear vision
* X Brace version for the strongest bar available *
* Constructed of highest quality 1.75" diam x .120" wall 1026 alloy drawn over mandrel tubing
* Laser cut 3/16" mounting and back-up plates
* Complete hardware kit w/ grade 8 bolts
Polished Stainless Steel take 5-7 weeks for the production and ship.