I really like the look of the 99/2000 miatas. I was in the market for something and after many test drives I found my 99 from a private party ... Although the car looked and performed well I had visions in my head of a dark sinister roadster.
I soon discovered all the after market parts available.
Two years later my vision has come true.
Special thanks to Jake and Eliana at Go Miata for their support and advice. I trust their information and
respect that if they don't know something, they are more than willing to research and refer you to someone who does.
I get lots of looks and meet many other car enthusiasts. I plan on entering car in various show-and-shines next summer.
I have made many modifications to my baby giving it a mean look and close to 300hp at the crank.
Here is a list of my many mods:
* VF Engineering stage II super charger
* Cool Tek high flow oil filter relocation kit (located passenger side between frame rail and tranny)
* Unorthodox ultra L aluminum flywheel
* Unorthodox ultra G Kevlar clutch (sprung hub)
* SSD short throw shifter
* Carbon fiber shift knob
* Racing beat ceramic coated header (2.5")
* Roadster mid pipe (stainless 2.5")
* Racing beat tail pipe/resonator (2.5" stainless)
* Eibach pro kit 1.3" lowering springs
* Lenex smoked tail light covers (legal in certain states)
* Genuine miata front air dam
* Genuine miata small side sills
* Front license plate relocated into front air dam.
* Smoked license plate covers
* Cross drilled slotted brake rotors
* Sport max racing wheels 18"x 7.5" (minor alteration required)
* BF Goodrich G-Force T/A radial tires 225/35ZR18
* Roll bar
* Katzkin leather seat covers
* Strut tower brace
* Performance sway bars (front and rear)
* Big break kit w/larger rotors and 4 or 6 piston calipers